The Wisconsin Deafblind Technical Assistance Project (WDBTAP) provides:
- Assistance in determining if a child has a combined vision and hearing loss and qualifies as deafblind.
- Demonstrations of strategies and techniques to use with children who have combined vision and hearing loss.
- Deafblind specific information and resources.
- Access to materials via our Lending Library (equipment, toys, technology, books, etc.)
- Assistance with transition.
- Quarterly Newsletter, “The Beacon”.
- Private social media groups.