July 15, 2018 –
The Wisconsin Youth Leadership Forum (YLF) is a FREE week-long leadership training and career awareness program for high school students with disabilities.
Being selected to attend the YLF is a distinct honor that students can be very proud of.
The Wisconsin Youth Leadership Forum is for:
- Students who show leadership potential by being active in their school and community
- Students who have a disability (physical, learning, cognitive, emotional, sensory, etc.)
- Wisconsin residents
- Students who are currently sophomores, juniors or seniors
Why Attend the Youth Leadership Forum?
- To give you a place to meet other students your age who are experiencing similar issues and concerns
- To help you increase your leadership skills so you can further your future goals and reach them
- To assist you in becoming a leader in your school and community.
To apply: go to the website, complete the application, get 3 letters of recommendation, complete two essay questions, and submit your application by April 2, 2018 (postmarked).
Please return your completed application to:
Wisconsin Board for People with Developmental Disabilities
101 East Wilson Street, Rm. 219
Madison, WI 53703
Or, email your completed application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org as a Microsoft Word or PDF file.